Текущее время: Ср май 19, 2021 5:05

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

I need to upgrade my melee weapons. 
Автор Сообщение
Новичок

Сообщение I need to upgrade my melee weapons.
World-Events: Something related to NBA 2K21 MT Coins this Sixth-Age (do the quests I stated to understand that ) where Gods fight each other in Gielinor, with the winner determined by the gamers. The first one was that the Battle of Lumbridge which included Zamorak v. Saradomin (Saradomin won), the second which is currently occurring is that the Bird and the Beast which is Bandos v. Armadyl (the loser of this event dies). That is all that I can think of now, but these are a vast majority of the major upgrades to the match. If you'd like to find out more about what is occurring in 2014, check out THIS Reddit ribbon which summarises everything that happened at RuneFest 2013.

I need to upgrade my melee weapons. Right now my greatest is that a BGS, that is embarrassing for somebody my level. I was initially planning on going for chaotics, but drygores are crashing and might in fact be within my budget. So I want your advice. Here's a bit about meI despise dungeoneering. Usually I solo because I can't stand teams. This decreases my xp/hr regrettably. I've 87k tokens. I have never gotten 2m xp (which would be needed to get 200k tokens). I am able to create 1.2-1.5m an hour.

Drygores is better on all fronts, the actual question is cash. Can you make enough within the time drygores degrades to keep up with repairs and can you make your cash back and accept buying them as a reduction (due to the fact that they are falling in price and will in anticipation for absolutely any future melee updates). Prices are somewhat more stable now, but I for one have not yet given into the drygore craze...

I see the hurt output and it's substantial, don't get me wrong, but for someone like me which may just do the strange slay task every day or Cheap NBA 2K21 MT perhaps every few days, I do not see spending the money worth it.

Сб фев 20, 2021 11:14

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]