Текущее время: Ср май 19, 2021 5:28

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

Would like to have a Vince and Kobe Cover 
Автор Сообщение
Новичок

Сообщение Would like to have a Vince and Kobe Cover
I am just going to purchase it for the next gen. since you know the game for this gen consoles is going to NBA 2K21 MT be cheeks.not like that bro, majority of the community and fan-base are buying the present gen mamba forever variation since it comes with another gen standard edition for free.But hows it doing him dirty plenty of folks wi have his cover due to what I just said.the game is going to be the specific same like 2k20. So save up and wait patiently till you buy a PS5

There definitely have to be a major patch on this situation. If we are playing at the park there should be no offensive violation(s) for camping at the paint if the opposing team can eliminate it on protection. Furthermore, if anybody has plans on playing at the playground at NBA2K21, please do not waste your own time. It's frustrating as hell playing randoms whenever you have to decipher who performs well and who's crap in the game.

NBA2K21 is back to the bullshit of Playmaking Shot Creators and Offensive risks able to strike whites on their shots. I rather keep playing NBA2K20 until the game comes out in 2 months real talkOn God bro, I have dropped about 5 games straight dealing with this difficulty at the park. I almost broke my control playing with randoms who have no IQ whatsoever on when to take fantastic shots. It is like I am playing 2K20 all over again but considerably worse.

You mean on defense? It is similar to that in 2k20 too though playing with park in 20 you'll still have people sit in the paint for Cheap NBA 2K21 MT Coins 20 seconds on protection. Therefore, in the event that you can't get away from it you might too grind vc on the game that will carry over to the next gen wallet imo because whatever earned or achieved from 20 stays in 20. I can post and say I need have a wonderful day Keyboard gangsta.

Пт ноя 06, 2020 11:07

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]