Текущее время: Пн май 10, 2021 2:41

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

The Bears cautioned they are “not even there yet” 
Автор Сообщение
Знаток

Сообщение The Bears cautioned they are “not even there yet”
in assessing whether to pursue Kareem Hunt Discount Darwin Thompson Jersey , but they also didn’t close the door on the running back.Hunt is on the Commissioner Exempt List and would need to be reinstated before he could sign with any team, and the NFL is investigating three separate incidents involving Hunt.But Bears coach Matt Nagy served as the Chiefs’ offensive coordinator in 2017 when Hunt led the league in rushing as a rookie. The two spoke recently, Nagy said.“I talked to Kareem, completely wanting to know how he’s doing,” Nagy said, via Jeff Dickerson of ESPN. “We had a good conversation. Here’s a kid that I spent a year coaching on offense. It’s a tough situation. I wanted to see . . . making sure that he’s OK, but understanding, too, the situation that happened is unfortunate for everybody. He knows that.“The only thing I cared about when I talked to him was literally his personal life, how he’s doing. It was a good conversation. He sounded good. But that’s it. The other stuff, that’s not where it’s at. There’s more to it than the football, so we talked strictly on that.”Jordan Howard, who rushed for a career-low 935 yards in 2018 Super Bowl Darwin Thompson Jersey , enters the final year of his contract in 2019, so the Bears could be in the market for a running back.But whatever team signs Hunt — and someone will simply because he’s young and talented — will face public backlash. The Chiefs waived Hunt on Dec. 1 after a video surfaced of him shoving and kicking a woman in the hallway of his Cleveland residence.Nagy, though, said he was “raised to give guys second chances.”“I had a really good experience with him,” Nagy said. “On the football field, you can see what he does.“As far as the person, with me and coaching him and all that stuff, there were no issues at all. He was a really, really good kid. He came to work every day. He wasn’t late to meetings, any of that. So it was obviously a surprise. It’s an unfortunate situation for everybody. We all understand it. It’s a learning lesson for everybody.” The Kansas City Chiefs placed the franchise tag on outside linebacker Dee Ford on Monday, making official a decision the team had been leaning toward throughout the offseason.Ford is coming off the best season of his career, piling up 13 sacks and forcing an NFL-leading seven fumbles. The Chiefs have expressed an interest in a long-term deal, though they are also open to trading him as they switch from a 3-4 to 4-3 base defense under new coordinator Steve Spagnuolo.In other words Darwin Thompson Jersey nfl draft , it’s no sure thing Ford plays next season under the roughly $15.4 million tag.The franchise tag gives the Chiefs until July 15 to agree on a long-term contract, but they may need to free up some additional salary cap space to do so. That’s because they have other pressing needs in free agency, not to mention a bevy of stars due to hit free agency soon.They would like to extend defensive tackle Chris Jones and wide receiver Tyreek Hill before next offseason, and quarterback Patrick Mahomes is eligible for an extension next year.“Obviously, Dee is a player that has done so much for us, in particular last year,” Chiefs general manager Brett Veach said recently. “We have a special thing brewing here and I think everyone wants to keep this thing rolling.”For his part, Ford called it a “no brainer” to sign the franchise tender.The Chiefs have certainly invested plenty in Ford after selecting him in the first round of the 2014 draft out of Auburn. He went through some growing pains as he adapted to life in the NFL, and he has an injury history that is cause for concern — and that makes the franchise tag a good option.Ford remains a high-risk, high-reward kind of talent.“The one thing he can do, and we all know this, he is an explosive football player that makes a lot of plays,” said Spagnuolo Xavier Williams Jersey , who was hired after the Chiefs lost to the Patriots in the AFC title game to turn around one of the league’s worst defenses. “He’s had some production and if he is here with us, I’ll be excited to have him and be excited to work with him.”The Chiefs are also considering what to do with fellow outside linebacker Justin Houston, who had nine sacks in 12 games last season. The veteran leader carries a salary cap hit of $21.1 million next season, and the Chiefs could free up a significant amount of money by trading or releasing him.“I would say that he’s under contract for this year and next year,” Veach said at the NFL’s scouting combine this week. “Again, our plan is to play with him and we look forward to having him on our roster. There’s a lot of dialogue and I think everything is fluid for the next few weeks.”The problem is the Chiefs have little depth beyond Ford and Houston. Defensive end Breeland Speaks is a more natural fit in a 4-3 system, but he was only a bit player after the Chiefs selected him in the second round out of Ole Miss last year.That’s another reason why the franchise tag on Ford made sense.“I certainly think that we have a bunch of versatility along the line there. Justin and Dee, both of those guys can play in this scheme and do well,” Veach said. “We like the pieces that are in place and we’re anxious to get this offseason started.”

Пт авг 23, 2019 7:31

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]