Текущее время: Пн май 10, 2021 3:43

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

NFL Week 3 Chicago Bears vs Arizona Card 
Автор Сообщение
Знаток

Сообщение NFL Week 3 Chicago Bears vs Arizona Card
inals fantasy projections So far if you’ve owned any Arizona Cardinals players in fantasy Chandler Jones Womens Jersey , your season is....probably not going well.Can their offense get it back on track with Bradford (and possibly Rosen) at the helm?Guess we’ll find out.Start of the Week: Chicago Bears, 3 sacks, 2 interceptions, 1 forced fumble, 44 return yardsThe Bears bring one of the top performing NFL defenses against the Arizona Cardinals who have been the poorest performing offense.If Sam Bradford plays the entire game, these numbers might be even bigger as Arizona has struggled to score and has only 1 touchdown on the year as well as so few snaps and first downs it’s a pain to mention them.Start the Bears defense and it wouldn’t shock me given Bradford’s arm and the desire to push the ball down the field more if he throws a pick-6.Outside of Josh Rosen coming in with some second half heroics, I’d expect that the Bears have a dominant defensive performance on Sunday.Cardinals Start: Ricky Seals-Jones , 4 catches, 1 TD, 60 yards receivingWhile Arizona has struggled on offense, one player who’s received a lot of targets as a result is one Ricky Seals-Jones.Basically, in doing the math....Khalil Mack = Good at footballKhalil Mack + AZ’s offensive line + Scared Bradford = PressurePressure on Sam Bradford = Ricky Seals-Jones targetsExpect Seals-Jones to get looks in this game, and I even think that if Arizona either sees some success on offense or puts Josh Rosen in the game, he might even grab a score against Chicago’s safeties.Bears Start: Trey Burton, TE, 1 TD, 85 yards receivingThe Cardinals have a linebacker problem.Budda Baker will be covering a wide receiver likely on 3rd down.The Rams hit a few tight ends last week and Alex Smith hit Jordan Reed for a touchdown in Week One.Expect the Bears to come out and Trubisky to hit a scoring play to his favorite receiver so far this year.Cardinals Sit: Larry Fitzgerald, WR, 3 catches for 33 yardsCall me crazy, but I think there will be two things the Cardinals will come out and do this week.One: They’ll focus on getting the ball to David Johnson in the passing game.Two: They’ll work on running the football more (with David Johnson)Three: They’ll design ways to get the ball out of Bradford’s hand quickly to the tight ends or backs.That won’t be getting it to Larry Fitzgerald who’ll be in the slot down the field Youth Chandler Jones Jersey , and I do believe the Bears will try to take him out of the game and force AZ’s young outside corners to be the ones to beat them.That means that Fitzgerald might not be much of a factor if Bradford plays the whole time.Now if Josh Rosen takes over at some point (possible) then he will hold onto the ball longer, look deeper and Fitzgerald’s routes will probably mean he gets some throws his way. But until Rosen is in the game, it’s foolish to assume that’ll be the case.Bears Sit: Jordan Howard, RB 16 rushes for 55 yards, 0 TD’sSeems crazy to sit Howard a week after Todd Gurley scored three touchdowns, right?But looking at the rest of the stats, Gurley only gained 42 yards on the ground as Wilks’ defense clamped down on the run game.It was through the air they got burned.I’d guess that this is the week Tarik Cohen gets involved given how badly Chris Thompson abused the Cardinals in Week 1 and guess that AZ will sell out to stop the runSleeper: Jermaine Gresham, TEIf Gresham plays, it’s unknown what his impact could be, but he’s a more reliable pass-catcher than Seals-Jones and might take over the TE1 role.Perhaps it’s him who Bradford starts looking to, and unlike Seals-Jones, Gresham was the 3rd overall in receiving yards for Arizona in 2016 and 2017 (behind David Johnson and Jaron Brown).He’s a solid, if unspectacular receiving threat and if he looks back to form, perhaps Sam Bradford looks his way just like he did back at Oklahoma all those years ago.You can follow @blakemurphy7 or ask fantasy questions on Twitter! The Arizona Cardinals have scored just six points while losing their first two games of the season and face a defense on Sunday that could prove more of a challenge.The Chicago Bears (1-1), led by outside linebacker Khalil Mack, head to the desert to face the Cardinals (0-2).Cardinals quarterback Sam Bradford and the offense will be tasked with figuring out a way to muster some yards. They plan to simplify things in an attempt to move the ball more effectively.“Just really feel like we own the plays that are in the game plan that week as opposed to having so many calls on the sheet that maybe we know them,” Bradford said, “but we’re not owning them the way that we should.“The thought is just to allow everyone to go out there and play faster, simplify everything a little bit, and hopefully Chandler Jones Men Jersey , it shows up in the speed in which we play.”For whatever reason, most of Bradford’s completions have resulted in fewer than 10 yards in the opening two weeks. His lack of patience in the the pocket is reflected in three wide receivers — Chad Williams, J.J. Nelson and Trent Sherfield — having no catches so far.“I’ve been saying it from day one, we’ve got to create more separation down the field,” Cardinals coach Steve Wilks said. “Sam does a great job of throwing guys open as I’ve mentioned before, but we’ve got to create separation, coming back for the ball, and we’ve got to create separation down the field.“We need to take some shots, loosen the defense up a little bit, those kind of things. We’re working on that. I think those guys have done a great job at the line of scrimmage trying to fight and get off the press (coverage).“Again, it’s not just one thing. We’re all in this together and we’ve got to find ways to make sure we get this offense going in the right direction.”In the opening two games, the Cardinals have been outscored 58-6.Bradford was sacked just three times in those two games, but the Arizona offensive line now faces a Bears defense that accumulated 10 sacks and five forced fumbles in two games.Mack obviously will be a person of concern for the Cardinals’ offensive line.“We’ve just got to get on him,” Cardinals right tackle John Wetzel said. “You’ve got to have some good sets for him because he can turn and go power inside moves on you and he can rush you from the outside, so you’ve got to get your hands on him, be inside-out, and just react.”A loss would leave the Cardinals at 0-3 for the first time since the 2005 season.But as the offense struggles, Wilks isn’t ready to replace Bradford with rookie first-round draft pick Josh Rosen.“Sam, right now, is the quarterback Color Rush Chandler Jones Jersey ,” Wilks said, diplomatically. “As I’ve said before, I don’t think it’s just the quarterback position. I think we have some issues across the board in all three phases and we’re working on those issues.”The Bears’ defense could become even tougher once rookie linebacker Roquan Smith gets acclimated after missing 29 days of training camp in a contract holdout. He played nearly 90 percent of the snaps last week against the Seattle Seahawks.“He had a couple missed tackles we didn’t like,” Bears defensive coordinator Vic Fangio said. “And it goes back to another thing. He missed basically all of training camp. … But I really liked the way he played. He had some really nice plays. Good tackler. Obviously he can run, and we’re thrilled to have him.”The Bears would be excited to see their offense get going against the Cardinals. Quarterback Mitchell Trubisky has connected on 69.6 percent of his throws but is averaging only 5.4 yards per completion.Wide receiver Allen Robinson has emerged as one of Trubisky’s favorite targets. In the win over the Seahawks, Robinson finished with 10 receptions for 83 yards.“We had a couple of route-depth things we’ll clean up,” Bears offensive coordinator Mark Helfrich said. “They were simple things that he watches on film and goes, ‘Oh, yeah.’ Knucklehead-type stuff.“I think he’s confident now. You never know with that kind of an injury how a guy is mentally approaching things, and that’s a huge, huge hurdle to get over, (to say), ‘Hey, I’m good.’ And that’s big.”Helfrich expects the Cardinals to try to confuse Trubisky with different defensive looks.“They bring it,” Helfrich said. “It’s impressive how well they cover out of it. You know they’re bringing it and the fans know they’re bringing it, and they get it done. So, again, it’s an all-hands-on-deck type of deal. You have to protect. You have to play in rhythm. You have to throw in time. The routes have to be crisp and urgent. And play cleanly.”

Чт авг 08, 2019 5:39

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]