Текущее время: Пн май 10, 2021 4:35

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

With the Denver Broncos getting steamro 
Автор Сообщение
Знаток

Сообщение With the Denver Broncos getting steamro
lled by the New York Jets last week Womens Austin Blythe Jersey , rookie receiver Courtland Sutton turned to teammates on the sideline and vowed to play hard until the very end.He fulfilled that promise by running the length of the field to wrangle down safety Marcus Maye at the 1-yard line and prevent an end-of-game pick-6.Sutton, who caught his first touchdown pass as a pro in the first quarter of Denver's 34-16 loss, was Case Keenum's target in the end zone on the final play of the game.The ball was batted around and ended up in hands of Maye, who took off down the sideline."I had already told everybody on the sideline there ain't no quit offensively and defensively," Sutton said. "There was no quit. We were going to fight to the end no matter what the score was. And I was going to give everything I had until the clock said zero-zero-zero."Maye chugged his way through would-be tacklers for a 104-yard interception return.He needed 105."That's a pride play," Broncos linebacker Todd Davis said. "The last thing you ever want to do is let another team score.""I think everybody on the sideline knew that there was no quit in me," said Sutton, whose stop at the 1-yard line left Maye with the longest interception return without a score in NFL history.Maye, who was playing in just his second game since missing most of training camp and the preseason while dealing with ankle and foot injuries, buried his helmet in the turf after getting tackled just shy of the goal line while teammate Parry Nickerson patted him on the back.Neither Maye, who ran a total of 140.7 yards on the return, according to NFL Next Gen Stats Jared Goff Jersey , nor Sutton said anything to each other after the play."Nah, I know he was tired because I was tired," Sutton said. "So, I just kind of laid there like catch your breath a little bit."Sutton's heart and hustle weren't lost on his teammates."It shows a lot about who he is, and I really appreciate that," Keenum said. "Not just what happened on the play, but just the type of guy he is. I'll line up and go fight with those guys any day."The Broncos are going to need some resiliency as they try to snap their three-game skid Sunday when they host the Rams (5-0) ."This is a game we know we can win against a team that nobody feels we can beat," Davis said.A forecast that calls for snow and temperatures in the lower 20s might also help slow LA's dynamic offense featuring Jared Goff, who leads the league with 1,727 yards passing, and Todd Gurley, who tops the NFL with seven TD runs."That's what we do here in Denver http://www.theramslockerroom.com/authentic-orlando-pace-jersey , man, we love the cold," nose tackle Domata Peko said. "We practiced all week in it, so hopefully these sunny LA boys come out here and see how cold it is."Special teams coordinator Tom McMahon said the Broncos "got lucky on Wednesday and had the blizzard, so I think the guys are ready for that. We got the same day Wednesday that I hope we get on Sunday, and we played through it pretty well."That was not a blizzard."To me it was," McMahon said. "The snowflakes were taller than me coming down."Sutton was impressed, too.That "was the first time I've ever played in snow," Sutton said. "It was a lot of fun. Everybody from up north they were laughing at me, telling me I needed to calm down. But I thought it was a lot of fun. I thought it was cool."Follow Arnie Melendrez Stapleton on Twitter: ://arniestapleton Games in the second week of the preseason are mostly meaningless and usually a forgettable exercise for veterans.Seattle linebacker Bobby Wagner hasn't forgotten what happened this past August when the Seahawks were facing the Los Angeles Chargers.It was late in the first quarter when Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers decided to take a timeout because he didn't like the play against Seattle's defensive alignment. But the part that Wagner remembers: Rivers knew the exact name of Seattle's defensive call."He called timeout and was like, 'Dang, they're running strong something Womens Ethan Westbrooks Jersey ,' and I'm like we just changed the name yesterday, how'd you do that?" Wagner recalled. "Maybe he just luckily chose that, I don't know. It was kind of funny, I'm like how did he know the name? The quarterbacks know the play, they never know the name of the play."Knowing the play didn't really matter back in August, but it will Sunday when the surging Chargers face the equally improving Seahawks. Los Angeles (5-2) has won four straight and is coming off a bye week following its 20-19 win over Tennessee in London. The Seahawks (4-3) have won four of five 鈥?including a victory in London 鈥?and the game against the Chargers starts a stretch with six of the final nine games at home for Seattle.And Rivers is the introduction to a challenging month of elite quarterbacks the Seahawks will face and challenge Seattle's overhauled defense that has climbed its way back to being among the best in the NFL halfway through the season. After Rivers, the Seahawks will face Jared Goff, Aaron Rodgers and Cam Newton in consecutive weeks."The biggest difference is you used to go in 鈥?and this is not by any means slighting the roster, the defensive lineup now 鈥?but you used to go into that game, and you could just say, who is on Seattle's defense, and you could write out every one right because they had been together for so long Deacon Jones Jersey , back-to-back Super Bowls, won the Super Bowl against Denver," Rivers said. "Now there's just been so much change on that defense, but there's still the same scheme, and there's plenty of names that you can recognize. So it's a good group."The Chargers should get running back Melvin Gordon back after he missed the win in London with a hamstring injury. Gordon has combined with fellow running back Austin Ekeler to have 1,283 yards from scrimmage and the pair is averaging 6.65 yards per touch.Seattle's running backs are providing and equally important contribution to the Seahawks recent success. Chris Carson has become Seattle's primary runner and posted his third 100-yard game in last week's win over Detroit. Beginning with Week 3, only the Los Angeles Rams have more carries or yards rushing than the Seahawks 鈥?and Los Angeles has played one more game."I think they know what's working. That's kind of their formula," Chargers coach Anthony Lynn said. "They have been averaging about 30 rush attempts a game and it's working."Here's what else to watch as the former AFC West foes meet for the 51st time overall:200 STRAIGHT FOR RIVERSRivers will make his 200th consecutive regular-season start. He'll be the fourth quarterback and the eighth player since the merger to reach that milestone. The 15-year veteran is off to one of the best starts of his career. He's second in the league with a 117.8 passer rating and tied for third in touchdowns with 17."Obviously, you want to be able to out there and help. It's not just be out there. You want to play at a high level, and that's been up and down over 199, but being out there means something," Rivers said.THE OTHER QBWhile much of the focus has been on the quarterbacks Seattle is about to face http://www.theramslockerroom.com/authentic-sean-mannion-jersey , the Seahawks' own QB is playing pretty well.Russell Wilson posted the first perfect passer rating in Seahawks history last week against Detroit when he completed 14 of 17 passes for 248 yards and three touchdowns. With the focus on the run game, Wilson's task passing has become efficiency and taking advantage when opportunities are presented. In the past three games, Wilson has nine TD passes on just 61 pass attempts.BIG PLAY WILLIAMSWith most opposing defenses continuing to double-team Keenan Allen, Chargers WR Tyrell Williams has emerged as a big-play threat. Six of his 10 receptions in the past three games have been for 26 yards or more and three have gone for touchdowns. According to Sportradar, four of those receptions have been on go routes with the other two being post routes.HEAVY HEARTSSunday will be the first home game for the Seahawks since the death of owner Paul Allen, who died on Oct. 15. He was 65. Allen was responsible for purchasing the team and keeping the Seahawks in Seattle, along with the construction of CenturyLink Field.Seattle's first coach, Jack Patera, also passed away earlier this week at age 85.

Пн июл 29, 2019 8:21

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]