Текущее время: Ср апр 14, 2021 9:36

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

BGS is obviously a fun weapon to RuneScape 
Автор Сообщение
Новичок

Сообщение BGS is obviously a fun weapon to RuneScape
Okay, so ive not got good stats but RuneScape gold do have fun so they serve their purpose. Anyways I am wondering if I should keep my Bandos Godsword(BGS)? I simply got 75 att last night and im my hurry only bought it becuz I needed 1, but I dont think I need it because I dont pk therefore I dont actually have a use for it.

I have a bgs and complete rune armor (obby cape, glory ammy newby yes but thats actually the $ I got, I sold else but armor) I think im goin to sell it and buy ss for str training and torags(I like it even know price to fix ). . .Should i? My stats are: 75 attack, 70 power (about to start for 80), 70 defence, 74 mage, 64 range(gettin 70 after strength) Also im now im workin at Pest Control to acquire whole emptiness melee and range and just got 130 pts. With no armor). We're a great community and we're glad to have you! What you should do is sell it off... get an abby whip and save your money... you may need it in the future.

And I don't know some good armor, but if you change the topic title to -Good Armor Setup To P2P- and you should find some answers. Have fun! You say that for every individual joining sals lol. Fantastic work. BGS is obviously a fun weapon to use due to the higher potency bonus but should never be used for actual training - maintain in stock during slayer tasks to get a random smack or KO but nothing else. I try to be fine so the people who just come to ask one questions decide to remain. I remember when I joined Yoyoma explained the exact same thing. Made me deel quite wonderful. And ty. I want to be rated one day since I am never going to depart Sals. OP: BGS is a fun weapon. It's always enjoyable killing cows with it. And maybe trying Pking. But if you die... don't say anything to me.

Where should I train from F2P? Scaper gave me a great list for coaching but I dropped it. For now, I got my str to 8 at cows. Trained my def into 11 with mage defence casting and att into 20 with the quest vampyre slaye. It went pretty fast. I also obtained my range to 7 using a sling and a little bit of coaching arrows... in cows.

For mage, I used the xp lamps, and then finished imp catcher for 13 mage. I camped at the lesser to around 33 mage with my set of ahrims. :P (black robes seem like ahrims). With these stats, I will do D-Slayer. What prayer level should I have with buy 2007 runescape gold those stats? I'd be glad if you can make them like 1-20...

Пн фев 22, 2021 6:38

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]