Текущее время: Вс апр 11, 2021 11:47

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

It's there, still the same drills however. 
Автор Сообщение
Новичок

Сообщение It's there, still the same drills however.
It's crazy. I simply do the treadmill, the medicine ball, the strength exercise to the left of MT 2K21 the drug ball (what those weights are called has slipped my mind), box jump and agility ladder. Talking of the box jump, has literally anyone obtained the +4? I get 12 as time runs out and you also need 13. I swear it is hopeless. It's crazy. Speaking of the box jump, has literally anyone gotten the +4? I get 12 as time runs out and you need 13. I swear it's impossible. For leg press on the trick is to fire your twin sticks as quickly as possible. Then whenever the balance begins release among the pole, this can often make a little alteration. Sometimes the small adjustment doesn't work and you need to be manual with your adjustments. (Do the reverse for bench press).

The one that is hard for me is agility ladder, as my response times have gone down through the years. When? I didn't need to perform any exercises at all through high school or college. I believe I was first round but maybe not so could be why. After that and crushing Zion in the 2on2 I ended up moving 2nd like everyone else it seems like. Forgive my shock but I had been wondering why I didn't need to do this to improve my draft stock. . .that explains a lot! The one really bad thing: In the trailer that they show the player really getting drafted and that didn't happen for me. What draft position would you need to be to find this to pop up?

It's there, still the same drills however. I chose the option to dump the gf and leave college I'm not sure whether that triggers it. It is there, nevertheless the very same drills however. I chose the option to ditch the gf and leave college I am not sure if that triggers it. Ah okay. I tried to solve the problem with her that might be why I didn't get that and I also went against the Agents in the future rather than Archie. I don't know if that does something to the issue or not at the NBA but this is something I have been curious about.

Same I love it. They even cut back on the advice they provide you during games such as your competitors a week of scheduling (because why in the fuck would I care about that? I second this. I feel like they created MyCareer gameplay a bit better and more pleasurable; teammates aren't too dumb and seem capable, and the general dynamic feels a bit more like basketball. However, literally every other component of MyCareer has either been reduced to Buy NBA 2K MT Coins virtually nothing or eliminated, or carried within its precise form from the prior game. Very little immersion. They hyped my rival then I got drafted and that he never talked to me again lmao. Agent? Texts me once a month. I was enthused about endorsements to your events but today Idk how to perform the events to produce the vc.

Сб фев 20, 2021 11:18

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]