Текущее время: Сб авг 08, 2020 1:54

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

black puma 
Автор Сообщение
Новичок

Сообщение black puma
And a brash backup point guard playing in Beantown, who signed puma evospeed to the brand with a point-blank proclamation: " I ain't f in' with nobody else but Puma ."More players are wearing Pumas on the court than at any other time in NBA history. They've joined the Puma basketball family, which has a deeper and more tantalizing history than most would imagine. As Converse, Nike, Adidas and Reebok starred on court from the 1970s to the early 2000s.

Puma placed puma clyde its products on the feet of Hall of Famers and world champions, even once persuading a scoring titleholder to come on board. Pumas have graced the puma ignite limitless hardwood of high school showcases, college games and NBA Slam Dunk Contests. Deals were inked with everyone from the NBA's tallest player ever to a high-flying phenom from the University of North Carolina who the company hoped would change its basketball fate.

In high school, I wore No. 10 like him. I wanted black puma a Rolls-Royce like him & wanted fur coats like him. I wanted to be a player like Clyde. He got me really into Puma."Soon after the Clyde's 1973 debut, Puma signed George McGinnis , a back-to-back American Basketball Association (ABA) champion with the Indiana Pacers and the MVP of the league's 1973 playoffs. In the fenty puma creepers first game that McGinnis, a 2017 Hall of Fame inductee, wore Pumas, the sneakers couldn't handle the 6-foot-8-inch, 235-pound big man.

Puma scooped up Sampson, making him the company's highest-profile basketball signing since Frazier. But there was one problem: Puma didn't manufacture shoes in his gargantuan size 17. So the brand had to produce prototypes, which Sampson wore for most of his rookie year, including in the inaugural NBA Slam Dunk Contest in 1984.Sampson's exclusive prototypes, some game-worn versions of which have sold at auction over the years, turned into pairs Изображение of his own sneakers that Puma then cranked out tirelessly.

Вт мар 24, 2020 11:48

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]