Текущее время: Вс сен 20, 2020 13:31

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

Miami Dolphins rookie safety Minkah Fitzpatrick wants to tra 
Автор Сообщение
Знаток

Сообщение Miami Dolphins rookie safety Minkah Fitzpatrick wants to tra
k his nickname but says he'd be happy to share it with Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick.Both go by "FitzMagic Andrew Van Ginkel white jersey ," and the Bucs' QB has been making headlines while leading his team to a 2-0 start as a replacement for the suspended Jameis Winston.That's not the reason Minkah Fitzpatrick recently filed for a federal trademark of the nickname, he said Wednesday."I would have done it a while back, but I couldn't because I was in college Andrew Van Ginkel Miami Dolphins Jerseys ," the Dolphins' first-round draft pick said. He said he seeks the trademark because he wants to use the name to sell a line of apparel.Minkah Fitzpatrick said he has been called FitzMagic since junior high school in New Jersey. He said he has had no communication with Ryan Fitzpatrick about the shared nickname."I really don't think he's too worried about it," Minkah said. "If he wants the name, he can take it. He's a great player. If he wants it Miami Dolphins Jerseys 2019 , he can contact me and my people, and he can have it."His application for a trademark drew criticism on social media."They want me to earn my nickname; that's what I'm going to do," Minkah Fitzpatrick said. "I've been playing pretty well for a rookie my first two games. I'm going to continue to progress. I'm going to focus on football. I'm not worried about silly nicknames."AP NFL website: pro32.ap.org and ://AP_NFLFollow Steven Wine on Twitter: ://Steve_Wine. His work can be found at ://bigstory.ap.org/content/steven-wine The Miami Dolphins pulled off the longest play from scrimmage to win a football game as time expired since the NFL merger in 1970 when they lateraled their way to a 69-yard touchdown pass from Ryan Tannehill to Kenny Stills to DeVante Parker to Kenyan Drake. The New England Patriots had a 99.9 percent win probability with seven seconds remaining in the game Andrew Van Ginkel Jersey nfl draft , then suddenly the Dolphins pulled out the win.It was crazy. It was insane. It was...is...unbelievable. How did the Dolphins actually come away with the win over the Patriots? Weird things happen to Tom Brady and the Patriots in Miami, and now, miraculous things happen for the Dolphins.Of course Youth Andrew Van Ginkel Jersey , everyone who was watching the game will remember the shock as Drake wound his way for the final 50 yards running through the endzone and throwing the ball into the stands. Now, however, you can also grab a shirt to show off the Miami Miracle. Our friends over at BreakingT were all over it this evening in bringing us the Miami Miracle shirt. You can grab yours here.

Ср июл 10, 2019 11:20

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]