Текущее время: Вс сен 20, 2020 13:31

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

It’s the mid-point of the final week of the 2018 
Автор Сообщение
Знаток

Сообщение It’s the mid-point of the final week of the 2018
-19 NFL season. Try not to cry."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsOpen ThreadsMinnesota Vikings News and Links: January 30 http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-riley-reiff-jersey , 2019New,679commentsIt’s the mid-point of the final week of the 2018-19 NFL season. Try not to cry.CSTShareTweetShareShareMinnesota Vikings News and Links: January 30, 2019Merry hump day, everyone!Everyone enjoying the weather? It’s a balmy 30 degrees below zero this morning in sunny Bismarck (real temperature, not wind chill), and it’s really going to heat up later on. We’re supposed to top out at a high of 13 below zero today. I hope I remember to take sunscreen along to work, I like to go for walks & I gotta’ protect the dome. I have a pretty head, so I don’t have to cover it up with hair like SOME people do. Poor things.Around the DN since our last open thread:Mackensie Alexander really turned it on last year, from Chris.Also from Chris, Kirk Cousins gave a wounded veteran a free trip to the Super Bowl. Awesome stuff right there.Vikings news from other sources and news from around the NFL:The Sporting News is reporting that Ezekiel Elliot and DeMarcus Lawrence could possibly hold out of training camp.This kinda cracked me up, and there is literally no news out there. From the US Weekly Womens Everson Griffen Jersey , the NFL is being criticized for cancelling a Maroon 5 press conference ahead of the Super Bowl............Ummmm......I still don’t know what a Maroon 5 is, but I hear they are singers. If they are, indeed, singers, I have a question. What on earth do these pressers need to ask them? Press: “Hey, hey, Mr. Five, are you guys gonna sing some songs up there at halftime?” -Dead silence as the press corps listens intently, eager to hear the answerMaroon: “Yep”-Pressers write furiously, lots of loud harumphs, and even a couple screams. They all go home and write a 3 pager on the RIVETING press conference.Goofballs Brett Jones Jersey , let Maroon & the other Fives stay home & relax until their.......show, you don’t need to ask them anything.We come to today’s media selection:We’ve had a couple days of a couple Vikings who were among the best of all-time at their positions, so here’s one highlighting one of the best defensive dynasties of all time, the purple people eaters. Enjoy!Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:No discussion of politics or religionNo feeding of the trollsThis isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the doorKeep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tagsNo pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employerIf you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go awayWhile navigating the open thread http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-mike-hughes-jersey , just assume it’s sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, and try the tiger meat. Because, apparently, it isn’t cheap"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsNFL DraftMinnesota Vikings 2019 NFL DraftHow much would you pay to sit in the Vikings “War Room” on draft day?New,61commentsBecause, apparently, it isn’t cheapCDTShareTweetShareShareHow much would you pay to sit in the Vikings “War Room” on draft day?Brian Spurlock-USA TODAY SportsEach year, during the televised coverage of the NFL Draft, we usually get several shots of team “war rooms,” where all the team brass and scouts are gathered to talk about which player the team should take with their selection. It’s the sort of thing that’s not generally open to the public Womens Tom Compton Jersey , but one team is apparently changing that.According to Jared Dubin of CBS Sports, the San Francisco 49ers have auctioned off the opportunity for two of their fans to hang out in the War Room on draft day, and they’re paying a pretty penny for the privilege. The winning bid was for $22,000, and the entire amount will be going to the 49ers Foundation, the team’s primary charity.Now, the story doesn’t specify how much time the fans get to spend in the War Room, whether it’s just the first round or if they get to hang out for all three days of the 2019 NFL Draft, but I think it would still be a pretty awesome experience.I’m curious as to how much fans of the Minnesota Vikings would be willing to pay for an opportunity to sit in the War Room on Draft Day, listen to the conversations among Rick Spielman, Mike Zimmer Kyle Rudolph Jersey , the rest of the coaches and the scouts, and gain some truly unique insight into how the proverbial sausage is made. I mean, obviously none of us have $22,000 laying around. . .at least, I assume that none of us do.But, if you were given the opportunity, how much would you be willing to fork out to hang out in the heart of the Twin Cities Orthopedic Performance Center and get the inside scoop on how the purple do their thing during the draft?

Чт июн 27, 2019 11:04

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]