Текущее время: Вс апр 11, 2021 20:17

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

Golden Goose Shoes tells 
Автор Сообщение
Новичок

Сообщение Golden Goose Shoes tells
Supergoop sunscreen is also key on that front: I use it as my base layer and then supplement it with Shiseido's UV protector stick because I once read a pro surfer's beauty secrets, and that's what she recommended. Why tanks? "It sprouted from going out and nightlife culture," Gbadegesin tells Vogue.

As Zendejas can attest, the best outfit combinations are often the ones that pair statement items with minimal pieces. We perused the interwebs to bring you Golden Goose Sneakers some of the best silhouettes out there. These ovoid dresses, with their soft curves, feel less like the showy poufs of the Emanuel Ungaro '80s and more in step with the gentle blouson lines of Ungaro's peer, Romeo Gigli. For all their disco glamour, Junya Watanabe's sequined poncho tops are in fact quite similar to Gigli's "bubble" shirt worn by Christy Turlington in a late '80s issue of Vogue.

I had a much-needed haircut scheduled this morning (go to Jordi Martinez at Frederic Fekkai in SoHo and thank me later!) and the weather was a beautiful 65 degrees and sunny, so I was excited for a reason to start my day with a long walk. I wore my top with a pair of Golden Goose Rachel Comey earrings my sister gave me for Christmas, plus the same jewelry I wear every single day: a Cartier trinity ring I "borrowed" from my mom a few years ago, which she bought secondhand on eBay; my Foundrae karma necklace; a pinky ring by Los Angeles designer Jess Hannah; and a gold cigar band my mom bought in the '80s.

I specifically remember the olive green suit that Jessica Simpson wore on MTV's Newlyweds. Hindsight is 20/20, but looking back, it created a lot of unnecessary confusion. It's slippery, so rubber soles are key. I have five pairs of Tieks, these great ballet flats.

The toe sneaker just might be the final frontier of forbidden footwear. Vibram is an innovative rubber sole label that introduced the world to its infamous Fivefingers toe shoes back in 2004. While her designs are spontaneous and made in conversation with customers, Porter says the creations are also very much influenced by her filmmaking. (She describes her films as "nonverbal visuals.") "I think very much from a cinematographic perspective-my placement in relation to an object, from an aerial view or from below-so Golden Goose Shoes a lot of the images on my tops replicate that kind of point of view," she says.

Сб дек 19, 2020 13:56

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]